sexta-feira, dezembro 28, 2007

Eurythmics

Format: MP3 Audio: 320 Kbps
Be Yourself Tonight [Special Edition]

01 Would I Lie to You
02 There Must Be an Angel (Playing with My Heart)
03 I Love You Like a Ball and Chain
04 Sisters Are Doin' It for Themselves
05 Conditioned Soul
06 Adrian
07 It's Alright (Baby's Coming Back)
08 Here Comes That Sinking Feeling
09 Better to Have Lost in Love (Then Never to Have Loved at All)
Bônus Tracks
10 Grown Up Girls
Taken From 'There Must Be an Angel (Playing With My Heart)' 7"
11 Tous les Garçons et les Filles
Taken From 'It's Alright (Baby's Coming Back)' 12"
12 Sister Are Doin' It for Themselves [ET Mix]
Taken From ' Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves' 12"
13 Would I Lie to You- [ET Mix]
Taken From 'Would I Lie To You?' 12"
14 Conditioned Soul [Live]
Previously Unreleased
15 Hello I Love You
Previously Unreleased

Rapidshare
Part 1
Part 2
zShare
Part 1
Part 2


Senha/Password: I.Hate.Zona-Musical