sábado, abril 14, 2007

Motown Remixed

Motown Remixed
01 Jackson 5 - I Want You Back (Z-Trip Remix)
02 Gladys Knight & The Pips - I Heard It Through The Grapevine (Sympathy For The Grapes Mix)
03 Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On (Da Producers MPG Groove Mix)
04 Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours (DJ Smash Essential Funk Mix)
05 Jackson 5 - ABC (Saleem Remi Krunk-A-Delic Party Mix)
06 Rare Earth - I Just Want To Celebrate (Mocean Worker Remix)
07 The Temptations - Papa Was A Rollin' Stone (DJ Jazzy Jeff & Pete Kuzma Solefull Remix)
08 Smokey Robinson - Quiet Storm
(Futureshock Main Ingredient Mix)
09 Diana Ross & The Supremes - My World Is Empty Without You (Tranzition Remix)
10 The Temptations - Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me) (Easy Mo Bee Remix)
11 The Undisputed Truth - Smiling Faces
Sometimes (Futureshock Main Ingredient Mix)
12 Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tears Of A Clown (Hotsnax Remix)
13 Eddie Kendricks - Keep On Truckin' (DJ Spinna Remix)
14 Edwin Starr - War (King
Britt Remix)
15 Rick James - Mary Jane (DJ Green Lantern Evil Genius Remix)